Thursday, November 13, 2008


We decided to put in two windows and this one is actually to the bedroom. I am really exctied to stay warm and night. It was coopers birthday and I was not felling so great so this helped keep my mind off him. Our good friend Mike helped with this window also. My husband is such a handyman and so willing to help with things i need or want. I am his first concern and I love him for that. He was also so good to hold me and let out my emotions on Coopers birthday. I love you Mike and thank you for the new windows.

3 comments:

Craig and Erin said...

Hey Hollie-did you send Cooper a b-day gift? We should all get him something for Christmas!
lOVE YA

Jordan & Cassie said...

Hey Hollie, so nice to have new warm windows. I'd love to see some pics of your house. Isn't it great to have a handy husband. Can't wait to see you at christmas!

Love Cassie

The.HULL.Family said...

Hi Holly this is Heather. I hope to see you all again this summer at the lodge!!! (never too soon to start plugging) I would love to see more pics of your house!! I'm soo glad that you are happy!! Warm is always good too!! ;)